I'm a PhD student in Computer Science at the University of Strasbourg, France, associated with the ICPS group, the research team on parallel and scientific computing at ICube.
- Office : B225, Pôle API, 300 bd Sébastien Brant, 67412 Illkirch-Graffenstaden
- Phone : +33 3 68 85 45 43
- E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal homepage : http://www.barsamian.am/
I work on parallelisation and optimisation of plasma physics simulation code. This is part of the Fortran library SeLaLib, and in C.
- Some teaching material for High School in mathematics (Seconde, Première, Terminale & BTS SIO) and computer science (BTS SIO) available from my homepage (in French ; feel free to reuse any of them)
- Teaching material for the University of Strasbourg in computer science from https://moodle2.unistra.fr (you need an account at Strasbourg)